A great investment
The Preserve Everyday Shareware Pack is a smart investment. Not only does it eliminate the waste of single-use paper or plastic dishware, but it also saves money over time. We compared the costs of buying and dishwashing Preserve’s Everyday Shareware Pack for 40 with buying and throwing away typical disposable brands. Our pack pays for itself in only 6 events!
You may also like
This Shareware Kit includes the following:
- A set of 40 of Preserve Everyday Tableware
- 9.5” Plates
- 16oz. Bowls
- 16 oz. Cup
- Heavy Duty Cutlery
- Set of 40 knives, forks and spoons
- 2 BlueAvocado® Big Chil bags
Preserve Tableware Features:
- Designed to last. Reuse forever...or return it to us and we will!
- Can withstand hundreds, if not thousands of uses
- Curved shapes for improved sturdiness
- Textured eating surface on plate conceals knife marks
- Made of 100% recycled #5 plastic, 100% recyclable
- Wipe clean fda-grade lining
- PVC, lead, & BPA free
- Made from 50% post-consumer recycled bottle fabric from REPREVE®
- Size: 9” x 21” x 12.5”
You'll have a party at your fingertips with the new Preserve Everyday Shareware Pack. With 40 table settings that easily fit in a stylish bag from BlueAvocado®, the Shareware Pack is perfect for hosting your own events and sharing with your friends, neighbors, and community when they’re hosting. At the end of the event, simply throw the table settings in the dishwasher and conveniently pack them back into the BlueAvocado® bag. You’ll be ready to entertain at a moment’s notice!
Are BlueAvocado products responsibly made in China?
BlueAvocado products are responsibly manufactured in China, with a specialty line, Open Arms, manufactured in the United States...
The Preserve Shareware Packs were inspired by our customers. We heard from parents, businesses and community groups who were sharing and circulating sets of Preserve Tableware within their communities for a variety of events. We hope you'll share your Preserve Tableware too, and in doing so, save yourself, friends and family the cost of buying disposables while encouraging reuse within your community.