Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled yogurt cups. The reusable, clear Travel Case features ventilation holes and a cap to keep your toothbrush clean and dry wherever you take it or store it.
Preserve Mail Back Recycling Program "closes the loop" on our Toothbrush. Gram by gram, toothbrush by toothbrush, you are helping to make difference
You may also like
- Made with LOVE and recycled yogurt cups
- Handle created with 100% recycled #5 plastic; bristles are new nylon
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Includes reusable travel case
- Be sure to learn about our toothbrush recycling program listed below
Why does the Preserve toothbrush have a curved handle?
The curve in the Preserve's handle promotes a more natural and comfortable feel to allow brushing at...
How do I get rewards by recycling my toothbrush?
Recycling is rewarding in and of itself, but to make this important action more fun we’re...
What if I don’t have a code and want to recycle my toothbrush?
If you have a Whole Foods Market or natural foods co-op near you that participates in our Gimme 5...