Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled yogurt cups. The reusable, clear Travel Case features ventilation holes and a cap to keep your toothbrush clean and dry wherever you take it or store it.
Preserve's recycling program "closes the loop" on our Toothbrush. Gram by gram, toothbrush by toothbrush, you are helping to make difference
You may also like
- Made with LOVE and recycled yogurt cups
- Handle created with 100% recycled #5 plastic; bristles are new nylon
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Includes reusable travel case
- Be sure to learn about our toothbrush recycling program listed below
Why does the Preserve toothbrush have a curved handle?
The curve in the Preserve's handle promotes a more natural and comfortable feel to allow brushing at...
“Thank you so much for making the Preserve toothbrush. I stumbled upon them at my local Whole Foods. What a delight to know they are made from recycled products and in turn, can be recycled. I am sending back four of mine to be used to make something else.” – Sarah R., Squamish, British Columbia