Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled yogurt cups. The toothbrush is completely recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program.
Preserve's recycling program "closes the loop" on our Toothbrush. Gram by gram, toothbrush by toothbrush, you are helping to make difference
You may also like
- Made with LOVE and recycled yogurt cups
- Handle created with 100% recycled #5 plastic; bristles are new nylon
- Six pack comes in assorted colors including Grass Green, Midnight Blue, Sky Blue, Magenta and White.
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Be sure to learn about our toothbrush recycling program listed below
Why does the Preserve toothbrush have a curved handle?
The curve in the Preserve's handle promotes a more natural and comfortable feel to allow brushing at...
I have lots of toothbrushes saved up. How should I recycle them?
We have two great options for you...
“The only toothbrush I will buy.” – Diana C., Delray Beach, FL