We believe in expecting more from the products that we use every day.
We think about products from beginning to end, and beginning again. We believe that any new product should be more than merely functional—much more. It must perform well, but it should also be delightful to use. It should support a healthy lifestyle and reflect a minimal impact on the environment.
At Preserve, we design our products to be beautiful, sustainable and reliable. They’re designed with an eye toward style, and they do tend to stand out from the crowd. Made out of recycled #5 (polypropylene) plastic, Preserve products can be returned to the recycling stream when the time comes to replace them—although, with their durable construction, that could take a while.
From its inception to today, Preserve has consistently honored its founding principles:
- All Preserve products are made from 100% recycled plastics. Their minimalist packaging uses high percentages of recycled materials. This saves energy and preserves natural resources.
- All Preserve plastic products are recyclable—either through our Gimme 5 mail-in and retail-based programs or via curbside programs in communities that recycle #5 plastic. This creates an incentive for customers and communities to recycle.
- All Preserve products are made and recycled in the USA. This enables shipping efficiency throughout our supply chain, which uses less fuel and reduces the environmental footprint.
- All Preserve products are developed and manufactured without testing on animals. Period.
- All Preserve products are made to last—and to look good doing it. This is how we earn the appreciation and trust of our customers who continue to support our mission by bringing Preserve products into their homes and their lives.